Is it possible to discover the most dynamic city in Canada in just 48 Hours? Actually yes it is, with our guide you can get the chance to explore the most exciting places in this super vibrant city.
Why visit Toronto?
Toronto is Canada’s powerhouse city, which means this city includes everything from modern and huge sprawling places to dynamic tourists to cultural vibrancy and world-famous spots that are definitely worth your visit. The beauty of this place remains constant throughout the year. Moreover, here you will find an endless number of places to explore along with really exciting things to do. In the end, you will be bound to think how fast time passes at this amazing place.
You can even extend your holiday without a hassle by calling us on our Alaska Airlines Phone Number.
Planning to fly to Toronto? Book cheap Alaska Airlines Flights. Call Today!
Pack your bags and set for an exciting holiday to Toronto. Check our exclusive Toronto deals and simply call us on our Alaska Airlines Phone Number +1-888-987-0001 for cheap Alaska Airlines Flights Reservations.
Now let’s take a look at what you can do for 48 hours in Toronto-
- DAY 1- Explore the must visits
- Start your day by visiting the world famous The CN Tower, and explore the magnificent record holding building, after which you can enjoy at the revolving 360-degree restaurant at the top of the tower for an exceptional dining experience.
- Next, uplift your afternoon by visiting Toronto’s Chinatown where you can shop your heart out and even grab a bite or two at extremely affordable prices.
- Looking for immediate bookings? Make cheap flight bookings via our US Sky Wings phone number +1-888-987-0001.
- Before night hits you for partying at Toronto, make sure to explore some of the must-visit places in Toronto. Go see the medieval beauty of Casa Loma, or live among the incredible creatures at the Toronto Zoo. And if art is your zone, then visit Canada’s most premier museums- Royal Ontario Museum.
- For all the night fun, you insomniacs can go check out these ignited party spots. Is live acoustic music your vibe? Then The Garrison is the perfect place for you chill and dance. Or simply end your day at the most happening place in the city- The Reservoir Lounge. Trust me you will love it in here!
Grab the best deals for your holiday at Toronto via Alaska Airlines Phone Number.
DAY 2- Visit the lesser known places in Toronto
- If any book freaks are planning on visiting Toronto, then visit The Monkey’s Paw at 1267 Bloor St W which is an adorable book store occupied with a vending machine which offers rare books at less than $3 each.
- Catch impressive deals by calling us on our US Sky Wings number +1-877-822-0001, and enjoy an incredible holiday at Toronto.
- Hit the Jacked up Coffee at Yorkville Ave, where you can sit, relax and read for as long as you want.
- During the afternoon head towards the U and T Bamboo Forest which is the perfect hang out spot made out of real bamboo trees. This place is mesmerizing and a beyond perfect indoor spot.
- Hana Sushi & Café is a place worth visiting during your stay in Toronto. It is the home to Toronto’s first conveyer belt sushi and trust us, you will never find such an experience ever again. So do not miss it!
- Discover an all new-angle to Toronto’s history by visiting The Gibraltar Point Lighthouse, it’s extremely beautiful sight will allure you. Besides, its beauty the lighthouse is also known to be haunted by its first Lightkeeper.
Lastly, end your day by sailing out at the Lake Ontario for that perfect skyline view. Just make sure to reach there a little sooner before the night falls, so that you can achieve the perfect view.
Call Alaska Airlines Phone Number for Your Perfect Escape to Toronto!
You only need one platform for your perfect escape to Toronto for 48 hours. Book your Alaska Airlines flights at affordable rates by simply availing our exclusive deals for additional discounts and offers.
For the quickest flights to Toronto, you can call us on our Alaska Airlines Reservation Phone Number.